The safest way to plan and invest for your retirement!
Baltic State Bank's Traditional IRA CD is structured the same as our normal Certificate of Deposits, but your earnings are tax-deferred until they are withdrawn.
- Competitive fixed interest rates, not affected by the market performance.
- Flexible terms ranging from 1 month to 60 months
- Earned interests are tax-deferred
- FDIC insured
- Additional deposits are not allowed
- Early withdrawals of funds (before the term is up) may be subjected to penalties.
- Your CD will be automatically renewed upon maturity. You'll have a 10 calendar day grace period to make any changes to the account.
- You can perform the following during the grace period:
- Renew your CD
- Change your CD's term
- Deposit additional funds to your CD
- Withdrawal of your CD's funds without any penalty
- Please consult your tax advisor for additional information.