Baltic State Bank is sponsoring a community recycling event at First UCC, Sugarcreek!
- Electronics Recycling
- Paper Document Shredding
- Prescription Drug Take Back
- Snacks and goodies from Baltic State Bank
- Shredding and Drug Take Back—10am—12pm
- Electronics Recycling and Snacks—10am—2pm
Parking Lot of First United Church of Christ, Sugarcreek
526 West Main Street, Sugarcreek [MAP]
- Summit E-Waste will be collecting electronic devices for recycling. Anything that plugs in or runs on battery is eligible.
- Go Shred will be taking in 2 “kitchen sized trash bags” or 2 “banker’s boxes” of paper per family for confidential shredding.
- The Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Department will be collecting expired and unwanted prescription drugs for proper disposal.
- Baltic State Bank will be onsite to discuss data security/scam prevention, as well as providing popcorn and drinks.